We will receive a commission if you make a purchase through our affiliate link at no extra cost to you. Please read our disclosure policy for more information.
Hey there, birthday superstars! It doesn’t matter if you’re a birthday girl or a birthday boy, this post is for you!
I know you’re looking for places that give you free things on your birthday. I mean, who doesn’t like to score free stuff on your birthday?
Are you ready to score some epic birthday freebies and make your special day even more incredible? Trust me, I totally get the excitement that comes with getting your hands on those awesome freebies!
Yeah, we’re talking about mouthwatering food, delightful gifts, and fantastic experiences, all on the house, just for being born! Now that’s what I call a birthday blast!
Birthday freebies for kids, teens, and adults
So, whether your big day is just around the corner or you’re planning ahead (because who doesn’t love being prepared?), I’ve got you covered. Get ready to discover the absolute best places to indulge in delicious treats and snag amazing presents without spending a dime.
So sit back, relax, and let’s dive into the ultimate guide to unlocking the world of birthday freebies, where the fun never stops and the savings are out of this world! Are you excited? Because I sure am! Let’s get this celebration started!
FUN FACT: Did you know that September 9th is the most common birthday in America?
PIN (OR BOOKMARK) THIS PAGE: I’ll be updating this post so make sure to pin this image here and save it to your “birthday” Pinterest board. That way you’ll be able to come back to this page and find the best places that give you free stuff on your birthday!
How to get free stuff on your birthday (including free birthday gift cards)
We all love free stuff whether it’s a birthday or not, so you can also check out these other places to score freebies if it isn’t your birthday yet – they are the places I rely on to score awesome freebies:
- My favorite and sneaky ways to get free gift cards online.
- Want free birthday gift cards? check out how you can get free $5, $10, $25, $50, and $100 Amazon gift cards now.
- Get paid to shop by earning free cash back through my favorite online shopping portal, Rakuten
- How to get free Starbucks drinks on a regular basis (even when it’s not your birthday)
- How to get free stuff online every day.
- My personal hacks on how to get free money fast.
Moreover, you can get freebies by simply asking your friends and family for gift cards or cash as birthday presents when they ask what you want – think about these birthday money gift ideas and give them hints.
I would probably ask for this money puzzle maze box as a gift if I want birthday money from my friends. It’s more thoughtful and less wasteful compared to getting some random knick-knack gifts that you never put to use anyway. Just saying – hehe! 😉
Anyway, let’s dig into these awesome birthday freebies, shall we?
Here are some restaurants that give free birthday meals, desserts, and drinks on your very special day!
Birthday freebies from restaurants:
A&W – get a free float for your birthday when you join the Mug Club.
Applebees – sign up and get a free dessert on your birthday.
Baja Fresh – join Baja Fresh to get a free taco. Also, get a special treat for your birthday each year. Be sure to sign up at least 4 days before your birthday!
Boston Pizza – sign up for MyBP loyalty program and get a free dessert on your birthday!
Denny’s – celebrate your birthday with them and get a FREE Original Grand Slam breakfast. Must show your ID.
Dunkin Donuts – sign up for the DD perks and get a free drink!
Cracker Barrel – get a free dessert when you visit a Cracker Barrel restaurant on your birthday.
IHOP – get free pancakes on your birthday when you join their e-mail list.
Olive Garden – join their e-mail list and you’ll get a free birthday dessert or appetizer with your meal (up to $8.50 value).
P.F. Chang’s – sign up for their rewards program and you will receive a free dessert or appetizer on your birthday.
Panera Bread – sign up for their e-mail list and get a free pastry or drink on your birthday.
Red Lobster – join their rewards program and you’ll get a free gift for your birthday along with other surprise offers. Make sure to sign up 7 days before your birthday to get your freebie!
Red Robin – get a free birthday burger when you join their loyalty program.
South St. Burger – get a free 4oz. burger on your birthday when you join their e-mail list. Make sure to sign up 24 hours before your birthday to get the freebie!
The Keg – get a free Billy Miner Cake on your birthday when you dine in. You need to show them a valid ID. Of all birthday freebies, this cake is one of my favorites! 🙂
Mandarin Chinese Buffett – sign up for their e-newsletter at least 1 day before your birthday and you’ll get an e-coupon plus dine for free on your special day! You must show up with at least 3 paying adults to get the free birthday feast.
What a Bagel – buy 6 bagels and you’ll get 6 for free on your birthday! Must have a valid ID.
Free gift cards plus get FREE 50 Swagbucks on your birthday! 🎉
Do you want to earn FREE gift cards to your favorite shops?
Yes, you can earn FREE gift cards just by surfing the web, watching funny videos, shopping online, and doing easy surveys. Don’t forget to sign up for Swagbucks for FREE here.
👉 You can get your FREE $5 bonus right now just by signing up through my link, PLUS get 50 FREE Swagbucks on your birthday! 🎉🎈 *WOO HOO*
Wanna learn more? Read here for my honest Swagbucks review and a step-by-step guide on you can use it to score free gir cards!
Birthday freebies from dessert places:
Ben & Jerry’s – get a free ice cream when you sign up for their newsletter.
Cold Stone Creamery – join My Cold Stone Club to earn points and get a BOGO on your birthday!
Dairy Queen – join their Blizzard fan club and get a BOGO coupon on your birthday.
Godiva – join the GODIVA loyalty program and you’ll get to indulge in a luxury piece of chocolate every month. Plus, get a birthday freebie on your special day!
Menchie’s – sign up for their mySmileage program and get a $5 coupon once a year to use 15 days before or 15 days after your birthday.
Pinkberry – join their loyalty program and get a free yogurt after 10 purchases. Plus, get a free Pinkberry on your birthday!
Freebie birthday drinks:
Booster Juice – get a free smoothie on your birthday when you subscribe to their e-mail list at least 7 days before your birthday.
Chatime – if you’re a bubble tea fan, join their rewards program at least 7 days before your birthday and you’ll get a free drink!
David’s Tea – get your choice of any tea on your birthday when you join their Frequent Steeper rewards program.
Starbucks – join their rewards program and get a free drink (any size) on your birthday. In addition to my birthday, I LOVE to redeem free Starbucks gift cards on any normal day by using Swagbucks. ❤️
Aside from the places to eat for free on your birthday, you can also snatch some free birthday gifts and special discounts from retailers!
Here’s a list of them…
Free birthday gifts from retailers:
Not only are you looking for free things on your birthday, but many of you are probably saying “I want money for my birthday!”
Well, before you check out this list of birthday freebies from retailers, be sure to sign up for Rakuten (formally called Ebates) to get free cash!
Get free birthday money today just by shopping!
I’m not kidding you!
You actually get FREE CASH 💵 (on any day) just for shopping at over 2,000 of your favorite stores. This includes Walmart, Gap, Old Navy, Sephora, Macy’s, Apple, Kohl’s, Target, eBay, and more!
I personally use Rakuten to get FREE money (a few hundred dollars each year) just for shopping for the things I normally buy. And YES, it’s 100% FREE to sign up for and use!
To learn more, read my full review and tutorial on how to use Rakuten here. You won’t be disappointed with Ebates!
🌟 Sign up here for your FREE $10 bonus after making your first $25 purchase through Rakuten.
If you live in Canada, you MUST use this link to sign up for your FREE $5 bonus.
You’ll see in my screenshot how Rakuten sent me free money last month simply because I do most of my shopping online:
Now, here’s the list of birthday freebies from some of your favorite retailers and stores. Whenever you can, don’t forget to use Rakuten to STACK UP your savings. Yep, you can combine Rakuten with other offers to your advantage. 🙂
American Eagle Outfitters – sign up for their e-mail list and get a 15% off birthday discount!
Aveda – receive a birthday freebie when you sign up for their rewards program.
Bare Minerals – get a birthday freebie gift when you join the bareMinerals Friends and Benefits program.
Barnes & Noble – get a free cupcake as a birthday freebie on your special day when you join the Kid’s Club here!
Old Navy – sign up for their newsletter and get a free birthday treat.
Gap – sign up for their newsletter and get a free birthday treat.
Sephora – sign up for their beauty insider program and get a free birthday gift on your special day!
The Body Shop – get free $10 cash back when you sign up for Love Your Body.
More freebies for you today!
Are you new to my blog?
I’m here to help you find ways to save money and make money so you can reach financial freedom sooner. I want you to live your best life without having to deprive yourself. TRUST ME, saving money doesn’t have to suck!
Below are some of my favorite sites and resources that may help you! The best part is that they’re all FREE to join and use!
MyPoints: You can earn FREE gift cards to your favorite stores or cash (your choice) just by watching videos, taking surveys, reading e-mails and more. MyPoints has paid out their members $236,000,000!
🌟 Sign up for MyPoints here for FREE and get a $5 bonus immediately after taking 5 surveys! 💵
Survey Junkie: I personally use this free resource to earn extra cash by answering simple surveys online. This can help you save money or pay for some of your monthly bills because you can redeem cash or FREE gift cards (your choice). They are rated 8.7/10 which is one of the highest on TrustPilot reviews.
🌟 You can sign up for Survey Junkie for FREE here and start earning extra money immediately!
Do you need more money for your birthday?
I know it’s your birthday, and you want more money so you can treat yourself. So, what do I do? I like to build a savings fund called “My birthday fund,” which allows me to splurge on whatever I want on that special day.
Since my blog focuses on saving money and discovering enjoyable ways to earn extra income, I create posts about the best money-saving tips and money-making ideas to help you improve your life, not only on your birthday but every day!
I encourage you to explore these methods that will assist you in saving and/or making more money for your special day:
Before you go, I’d like you to have my FREE PDF (9-page) copy with a list of these birthday freebies. I really think you’ll love it!
You can keep this handy on your mobile or device at any time! How convenient is that? 🙂
FAQs about free stuff on your birthday
1. How to get money for your birthday?
If you want to get money for your birthday, I have a few simple tips for you.
You can either talk to them directly or mention it on social media or invitations. Another option is to create a digital platform, like a crowdfunding page or an online money collection service, where people can contribute money for your birthday.
If you’re up for it, you can offer your services to others in exchange for money, like babysitting, pet sitting, or doing odd jobs. Lastly, if you’ve received birthday money in the past, consider saving it and investing it wisely to make it grow over time.
2. What to get on your birthday?
I know that deciding what to get on your birthday can be tough. But it really depends on your personal preferences and interests. Here are a few ideas that may help you make your decision:
- Experience or Adventure: Instead of a physical gift, you can opt for an experience or adventure. It could be tickets to a concert, a weekend getaway, a spa day, or an adrenaline-pumping activity like skydiving or bungee jumping. Creating lasting memories can be a valuable gift.
- Hobby-Related Items: If you have a particular hobby or interest, consider getting something related to it. For example, if you enjoy cooking, you might want to get new kitchen gadgets or a cooking class. If you’re into photography, you could upgrade your camera equipment or enroll in a photography workshop.
- Books, Music, or Movies: If you love reading, listening to music, or watching movies, consider adding new titles to your collection. You can choose books from your favorite genre, albums from your favorite artists, or movies you’ve been wanting to watch.
- Self-Care and Wellness: Treat yourself to self-care and wellness items. This could include spa products, a massage or spa treatment, fitness equipment, or a subscription to a meditation app. Taking care of your well-being is an important way to celebrate your birthday.
- Personalized Gifts: Personalized gifts add a thoughtful touch to your birthday. It could be a customized piece of jewelry, a monogrammed item, or a personalized photo album. These gifts show that you’ve put effort into selecting something unique and meaningful.
- Donation to a Cause: If you’re passionate about a specific cause or charity, consider asking for donations in your name instead of traditional gifts. This way, you can make a positive impact and contribute to a cause that matters to you.
I have to say that the most important thing is to choose something that brings you joy and aligns with your interests. Letting your friends and family know what you like can also give them a better idea of what you’d appreciate as a birthday gift.
3. How to make money on your birthday?
There are various ways you can make money on your birthday. Here are a few ideas:
- Start a Birthday Fundraiser: Instead of receiving gifts, you can create a fundraiser for a cause or charity you support. Share the fundraiser with your friends, family, and social media network, and encourage them to make donations. This way, you can contribute to a worthy cause while celebrating your birthday.
- Offer a Service: If you have a specific skill or talent, consider offering your services to others on your birthday. It could be anything from baking cakes, creating personalized artwork, providing online tutoring sessions, or offering a fitness class. Advertise your services to your social circle or online platforms, and charge a reasonable fee.
- Rent Out Your Space: If you have a spare room, a parking spot, or even a backyard, you can consider renting it out on platforms like Airbnb or other rental platforms. This can be a great way to make money on your birthday and even throughout the year.
- Organize a Birthday Event or Party: If you enjoy event planning and have a knack for hosting, you can organize a birthday event or party and charge a small entrance fee. Make it a memorable experience with activities, entertainment, and food options that justify the cost for attendees.
- Monetize Your Hobbies: If you have a hobby that you’re passionate about, find ways to monetize it. For example, if you enjoy photography, offer to take portraits or event photos for a fee. If you’re skilled in crafting, create handmade items and sell them online or at local markets.
- Take Advantage of Birthday Discounts and Offers: As listed in this post above, there are many businesses and restaurants offer special birthday discounts or freebies. Take advantage of these promotions by signing up for loyalty programs or memberships in advance. While this might not directly make you money, it can help you save on expenses during your birthday celebration.
Making money on your birthday should not be the primary focus. It’s also a time to celebrate and enjoy with loved ones. So, find a balance between exploring opportunities to earn extra income and enjoying the special day.
Enjoyed this post? Don’t forget to share it and follow me on Pinterest! 🙂